Free Dorothy: When you hear the word "innovation" in technology you expect an entirely new product, or service. Last week, however, an LG Smart Refrigerator and a girl's ingenuity changed how we expect innovation.
We're talking about Ariana Grande's twitter account, or @thankunext327.
What do today's teens do when their mom blocks access to the Internet by locking a drawer in a drawer?
There are some kids who will look for their phone device in their mom's drawers or bag. But Dorothy decided to make tweets from her family's smart fridge.
But before making the decision, he turned to other devices. For example he thought of a Nintendo 3DS that existed at home.
But because the mothers know what their child will do before they do, Nintendo was confiscated, allowing only one tweet informing the child's friends: "The account will be closed now."
But it didn't stop there. Dorothy continued to use the Wii U to post a message to her friends, thanking them for their continued support and love during these difficult times.
This is how the #FreeDorothy trend was born that stayed on Twitter for more than an hour. Dorothy began tweeting from the fridge after the Wii U was seized:
In a tweet from the fridge, he once again thanked his thousands of friends for his support.
Dorothy's perseverance and ingenuity give me hope for the future. The kids are okay.
- Google Photos, how much do you know about the online service?
- Patch Tuesday August 2019 fixes 96 vulnerabilities
- Viral the Santorini light, only 2018
- Digital steganography: What is digital steganography?
- LibreOffice 6.3.0 New Release from Document Foundation
- Cloudflare what the end of 8chan support for pirate sites means
- Windows 10: view the latest 10 copies on the clipboard