A less known feature of Task Manager in Windows 10 is the ability to copy the readings of various components such as CPU, memory, Ethernet, etc.
You can copy and paste as text information all the information provided by the Task Manager. It may not seem to be newsworthy, but the following feature may be useful when you need to quickly store its information Task Manager to a text file or send them via a messenger.
To copy a component's information to the Task Manager, do the following:
1. Open the Task manager.
2. Go to full view by clicking on "More Details" in the lower right corner.
3. Go to the Performance tab.
4. Right-click on any accessory you want in the left vertical column, with the different materials. For example the CPU.
5. From the popup menu, select "Copy".
6. Now, just paste it in Windows notebook or wherever you prefer.