OpenPuff is a professional steganography tool. The app will allow you to encrypt sensitive size data of up to 256MB to send online, or simply to store it on a system that others use.
It is known that shorthand allows you to hide files in other files. Unless you know how it works read here. In addition to being able to encrypt and hide files within other files on your system, OpenPuff can also digitally sign them.
- HW seeded random number generator (CSPRNG)
- Deniable steganography
- Carrier chains (up to 256Mb of hidden data)
- Carrier bits selection level
- Modern multi-cryptography (16 algorithms)
- Multi-layered data obfuscation (3 passwords)
- X-squared steganalysis resistance
Unique layers of security and obfuscation:
- 256bit + 256bit symmetric-key cryptography (with KDF4 password extension)
- 256bit symmetric-key data scrambling (CSPRNG-based shuffling)
- 256bit symmetric key data whitening (CSPRNG-based noise mixing)
- Adaptive non-linear carrier bit encoding
Layers of security:
Data is encrypted, scrambled, whitened and encoded before decrypting.
The 4 Layers in detail:
- Layer 1 - Modern multi-cryptography:
A modern 16 set 256bit open-source cryptography algorithms (selected from AES Process [1997-2000], NESSIE Process [2000-2003] and CRYPTREC Process [2000-2003]) has been joined into a doublepassword multi-cryptography algorithm (256bit + 256bit):BEA / Anubis / Camellia / Cast-256 / Clefia / FROG / Hierocrypt3 / Idea-NXT / MARS / RC6 / Safer + / SC2000 / Serpent / Speed / Twofish / Unicorn-A
- Layer 2 - CSPRNG based scrambling:
Encrypted data is always scrambled to break any remaining stream pattern. A new cryptographically secure pseudo random number generator (CSPRNG) is seeded with a third password (256bit) and data is globally shuffled with random indexes.
- Layer 3 - CSPRNG based whitening:
Scrambled data is always mixed with a high amount of noise, obtained from an independent CSPRNG seeded with hardware entropy.
- Layer 4 - Adaptive non-linear encoding:
Whitened data is always encoded using a non-linear function that also takes the original carrier bits as input. Modified carriers will require much less change and deceive many steganalysis tests (eg: chi square test).
OpenPuff supports many file formats:
Images (BMP, JPG, PCX, PNG, TGA)
Audio Support (AIFF, MP3, NEXT / SUN, WAV)
Video Support (3GP, MP4, MPG, VOB)
Flash-Adobe Support (FLV, SWF, PDF)
OpenPuff is portable so it leaves no traces on the computer (it works without installation, without registry keys, and .ini files). As for security, OpenPuff is safe:
It does not contain spyware and adware and uses OpenSource core crypto-library (libObfuscate).
If you are interested in the app see how it works from the following videos:
There are too many to use in the advanced application tutorials, articles and papers