Small businesses will have to pay Microsoft up to $ 200 per device per year for extended support, while large companies up to $ 200 per user per year. The extended support program is already available and there are certain conditions that must be met.
The users of Windows 7 participating in the Extended Security program Updates they must install an update that verifies that they qualify for new updates after 14 January 2020. Extensive security updates may be downloaded online but may not be installed offline, at least not at this time.
But users on the My Digital Life forum have discovered a way to bypass Extended Security control Updates. Bypass works with the trial update released by Microsoft, and we do not know how it will work with the actual updates that the company will release after the Patch Day January 2020.
Let's see how you can get the updates:
- Bypass installation. Download the latest version from Gitlab. The code to open the file is 2020.
- Installation of the ESU Test update KB4528069.
- Install updates: KB4538483, KB4537820, KB4537767, and KB4537813.
There is another way than Deskmodder :
- Installation of bypass and ESU Test update.
- Remove the bypass.
- Installing SSU KB4537829 and immediately after installing KB4537820 update.
Note that the above two modes work so far and will work until the Microsoft.