OTEAcademy participates in the special distance learning program with certification for scientists and freelancers affected by COVID-19.
With 15 years of experience in training and certification of professionals and executives, OTEAcademy implements a comprehensive program, which will help those interested to make full use of the subsidized training, receiving the grant of € 600. The submission of expressions of interest starts immediately and the applications for participation on Thursday, April 9. OTEAcademy undertakes the entire application process for those who fill out the special form at www.oteacademy.gr.
The program is implemented by the Ministry of Labor, Social Security and Social Solidarity and is part of actions for the sectors affected by the pandemic.
• Lawyers, Freelancers or Unlicensed, as well as practicing lawyers, notaries, bailiffs
• Engineers of all specialties
• Economists / Accountants regardless of class
• Teachers of all specialties
• Doctors of all specialties
• Researchers regardless of research field
Distance Learning Objects
2. Public Electronic Tenders
3. Electronic Commerce-Electronic Transactions, in modern software
4. Basic Digital Skills, in software of the latest version
5. Modern digital applications / Digital signature - Digital certificates
- Digital Response to the Public / Teleworking & Teleconferencing
6. Smart Buildings Programming Technician
7. Project Management (Financial Spreadsheets)
DEVOPS Practices) & Online Collaboration
8. Modern educational techniques in a digital environment
9. Measures to prevent and control site-related infections
health care providers
10. Use of promotion techniques and tools through the use of social media
networking (Social Media Marketing), with modern tools and mobile applications
Training Check Voucher
The benefit of the beneficiary of the action amounts to € 6 / hour of training and a total of € 600, for a total of 100 teaching hours of distance learning. The interest will be paid into the beneficiary's bank account and is tax-free, unsecured and non-payable. The training check is paid directly to the training provider and is independent of the training allowance.
There are two alternative application procedures. The interested party can 1) complete and submit the application himself in electronic form via the internet and 2) authorize through a standardized authorization, directly the training provider of his choice.
It is noted that the process of submitting an expression of interest has begun and applications are submitted from Thursday, April 9 until Thursday, April 16 at 23.59. Detailed instructions are here.