The application Go is a free graphical program for merging two images in many different ways. You do not need to worry about differences in size or scale of each image. Just select the images you want.
The application, in addition to the type of merger described above, can also mass-merge images from a folder, with an image of your choice, for example a watermark with a single click.
Works on systems running Windows Vista, 7 and 10 and offers the following features:
- Merge entire images with adjustable merge functions.
- Partial merge of files with a single image or text, useful for watermarking your favorite images.
- The partial merge can work with two files at a time from two different folders.
- Smooth intervention only on part of the source image in the final result.
- Copy the merged result back to the "source" image and move it or reposition it to restore. This is a way to merge more than 2 images and you can use a lot of effects.
- Rotate the images before merging them.
- Create surreal results in the final image.
Download file merge28.exe