You can create an image with a password QR for any website you want. You just have to run Chrome Canary or Edge Canary. The relevant setting is present in the fixed versions of both browsers, but it does not work yet. Only Canary versions currently have this feature.
Chrome made the start and after two days followed Edge. Of course we will see it in other browsers that rely on Chromium, such as Opera, Vivaldi, etc.
OR QR code generator will encode a URL you want. You can then read the code with a compatible device, e.g. with your phone camera and share quickly between your devices or your friends.
The feature is enabled via a flag from the browser settings. It is still in progress, so it is not enabled by default. If you want to try it, see below what you need to do. We reiterate that the following steps assume that you have installed the most recent one Edge Canary or Chrome Canary.
1. Update Microsoft Edge Canary (or Chrome) in the latest version.
This will open the flag page directly in the relevant setting.
3. Select Enebled from the drop-down list.
4. Restart it Edge closing it manually. You can also use the Restart button that appears at the bottom of the page.
1. Select “Generate password QR for this page ”. In Chrome you will find it in the menu with the vertical dots. Or, in both browsers, tap the new icon in the field with the url.
2. It will be created immediately and you will see the image with QR password.
3. You can press "Download" to save it, or just read it on your smartphone.