Today I will show you how to hack an Android phone to gain remote access. In this guide, we will use AhMyth, an open source remote access tool
The AhMyth It has many features that you would expect to see in a RAT such as geolocation, SMS modules, contact list viewing, file management, camera snapshots, microphone recorder and more.
The AhMyth is very easy to use due to the simple and effective GUI design. It is a multi-platform remote access tool available for Linux, Windows and Apple OS.
The AhMyth consists of two parts.
- Server side: desktop application with control panel
- Client side: android application (backdoor)
In this guide, I will use a Linux based operating system.
First of all, we need to install it AhMyth.
- Electron (to run the application)
- Java (for APK backdoor generation)
- Electron-builder and electron-packer (for creating binaries in (OSX, WINDOWS, LINUX)
We will download it first AhMyth on our device. You can do this by entering the following command in a Linux command terminal.
Then we give the cd command to the directory AhMyth-Android-Rat.
Let's start AhMyth using the following command.
sudo npm start –unsafe-perm