Over the past decade, companies have introduced modern cars that connect to specific network portals with limited protection.
ΜSometimes in the movies we see cars being violated from a distance, which seems very misleading, but unfortunately now become reality. Cisco has released an open source tool called 4 CAN to help test vulnerabilities in modern cars.
1. Download it Repository opening a terminal and typing the command:
git clone https://github.com/alexdetrano/4CAN
2. Then type:
3. Finally we run it script giving the order
THE installer will do the following tasks:
4. Copiesφουμε the 4 mcp2515-canx.dtbo files in the / boot / overlays directory
5. Creatorούμε antsignature security for the original /boot/config.txt in any case
1. Connect the Raspberry Pi
We run the command
The 4CAN V2 Raspberry Pi is a fully automated tool when it comes to checking the safety of a car, the which is one tool where works as a bash script, it seems to have particular problems and is also quite convenient.
- Completely automated
- It is also compatible with buses
- While is automatic, still need some experience to use