- Open the application Facebook on Android or iOS.
- Tap on the three horizontal lines in the corner of the screen.
- Scroll down and click "See more".
- Click "Avatar" (if you can not see it, you do not have access yet).
- Click "Next" and then "Start".
- Create your image by clicking on each section in order.
- You can click on any section at any time.
- When you are satisfied with your selections, click the check mark on the top right.
- Click "Next" and then "Finish".
- Press the arrow symbol on the top right to turn it off Avatar Facebook.
You can use the Avatar Facebook as your profile picture, share it with your friends or use it when commenting on other people's posts. To do this, tap the smiling face next to the GIF icon, then the icon avatar. Then you can choose a sticker avatar.
You can modify it Facebook Avatar at any time by clicking on the section "AvatarIn the menu. This time, the Facebook will load your existing image, so just click on the pencil icon to edit your image. You can also delete your image by clicking on the trash can icon.