Install Kali Linux Tools on other Linux distributions.
- Script installation
- Uninstall script
- Bulk installation of packages
- Bulk uninstall packages
Choose the preferred operating system you want to install and consider it more familiar to you. The installation of his tools Catholic and the setup utility is flexible and tries to meet all your needs.
- Ubuntu 18.04
- Debian Stretch
- Linux Mint
The following processes will be performed during installation:
- Operating system detection
- Configure Python if necessary
- Add it Catholic like binary
The following processes will be performed when setting the menu:
- Installation of reliable keys for Kali repositories
- Add Kali repositories
- It starts with the command 'Catholic'
[Email protected]: ~ # mkdir ~ / _katemp && cd ~ / _katemp && \
root@kali: ~ # cd ~ / && rm -rf ~ / _katemp
[Email protected]: ~ # sudo ./install.sh