The wifipumpkin3 is a powerful framework for rogue access point attacks, written in Python, that allows and offers security researchers, and red teamers, a powerful, wireless networking tool for a man-in-the-middle attack.
- Rogue access point attacks
- Man-in-the-middle attacks
- Arrogant Dns Server
- Captive portal attacks (captiveflask)
- Network monitoring, inspection and modification
- Scan on the network
- DNS monitoring services
- Collection of credentials
- Transparent Proxies
- LLMNR, NBT-NS and MDNS poisoner (Responder3)
- And much more!
You will need a Wi-Fi adapter that supports Access-Point (AP). The following list of operating systems represents recommended environments for running it wifipumpkin3 (wp3), as most of the required dependencies are pre-installed. It is also recommended that you run it on a VM or docker.
|Ubuntu||18.04 LTS bionic|
|Docker||Ubuntu 18.04.4 LTS bionic|
You can download the program from here