Eviloffice is a script written in python and was created to infect Windows computers by importing Macro and DDL code into Word and Excel documents.
- Inject malicious Macro in file formats: docm, dotm, xlsm, xltm
- Inject malicious DDE code in file formats: doc, docx, dot, xls, xlsx, xlt, xltx
- Compatibility with Python2 / Python3
Tested on: Win10 (MS Office 14.0)
- Microsoft Office (Word / Excel)
- pywin32: python -m pip install -r requirements.txt
- Ngrok Authtoken (for TCP Tunneling): for registration go to: https://ngrok.com/signup
- Your authtoken is available on your control panel: https://dashboard.ngrok.com
- Install auhtoken: ./ngrok authtoken
Using EvilOffice to attack targets without consent is illegal. It is the user's responsibility to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws. The developers are not responsible for any misuse or damage caused by this program.
<queues>git clone https://github.com/thelinuxchoice/eviloffice
python -m pip install -r requirements.txt