The Network Security Toolkit (NST) is a bootable ISO image (Live DVD / USB Flash Drive) based on Fedora 28, providing easy access to leading Open Source Network Security applications and should run on most x86_64 systems.
The main purpose of developing this toolkit was to provide the security professional and network administrator with a complete set of network security tools. Most of the tools published in the article: Top 125 Security tools from INSECURE.ORG are available in the tool kit.
An advanced web user interface (WUI) is provided for system / network management, navigation, automation, network monitoring, host geolocation, network analysis, and configuration of many distributed network and security applications NST.
In the virtual world, the NST can be used as a security analysis, validation and monitoring tool on virtual enterprise servers hosting virtual machines.
- Multi-Tap Network Packet Capture
- Web-Based Network Security Tools Management
- Host / IPv4 Address Geolocation
- Network / System Monitoring
- Network Intrusion Detection
- Network Interface Bandwidth Monitor
- Web-based Snort IDS Integration
- Active Connections Monitor
- Network Segment ARP Scanner
- Network Packet Capture CloudShark Upload Support
- Multi-Port Terminal Server
- VNC / RDP Desktop Session Management
You can download the program from here.