The sn0int is an OSINT framework and package management program. Built for IT security professionals and bug hunters, to collect information from a specific target or your computer.
It is an attack application with semi-automatic information processing and mapping of results in a unified format for monitoring surveys.
- Harvesting subdomains from logs and passive dns
- Enrich IP addresses with asn and geoip information
- Collect emails from pgp and whois key servers
- Discover broken links in breaches
- Find someone's profiles on the Internet
- Count local area networks with unique techniques such as passive arp
- Gather information about phone numbers
- Try to bypass Cloudflare with shodan
- Collect data and images from Instagram profiles
- Scan images for nude content
It is largely inspired by recon-ng and maltego, but remains more flexible and is fully open source. None of the queries listed above are source-coded; on the contrary, they are provided by modules running in a sandbox.
Information on using and installing the program can be found here.