Dalfox is a tool for scanning and analyzing XSS parameters. The basic idea is to analyze parameters, find XSS and examine them based on Selenium.
Speaking of the name of the program, Dal (달) is the Korean accent of the moon and the fox which is Fox (Find Of XSS).
- Parameter analysis
- Static Analysis
- Payloads optimization query
- XSS Scan and DOM Database Verification.
- All test payloads are tested in parallel with the encoder.
- Support for duplicate URL encoder
- Support for HTML Hex Encoder
- Friendly Pipeline (single url, from file, from IO)
- And the various options required for testing
- built-in / customized grepping to find another vulnerability
go get -u github.com/hahwul/dalfox
Run from a single URL
$ dalfox -url http://testphp.vulnweb.com/listproducts.php \?cat \=123\& artist \=123\& asdf \=ff
Execution from file
$ dalfox -iL urls_file
Information on the use and installation of the program, you will find here.