Droopescan: A scanner that helps security researchers detect security issues in multiple CMSs.
Supported CMS are:
Partial functionality for:
- Joomla (version listing and only a few URLs)
- Moodle (add-on and theme very limited, attention)
- Drupal (Discovery of add-ons partly on new Drupal installations, patch updates)
apt-get install python-pip pip install droopescan
The Droopescan aims at the most accurate scan by default, without overloading the destination server due to excessive concurrent requests. Because of this, by default, a large number of requests will be submitted with four threads. change these settings with –Numberκαι –Threads respectively.
This tool can perform four types of tests. By default, all tests are performed, but you can specify one of the following with the flag -e the –Numerate :
- p - Plugin checks: Executes several thousand HTTP requests and returns a list of all plugins found to be installed on the target host.
- t - Theme checks: does the above, but for issues.
- v - Version checks: Downloads multiple files and returns a list of all possible versions based on the checksum of those files.
- i - Interesting url checks: Checks for interesting URLs (management boards, readme files, etc.)
More information about the program, you will find here.