The HoundSploit is an advanced search engine for Exploit-DB, developed in Python, using Flask as a micro web framework. It was created to show the user the most accurate search results.
- Effective version number filtering
- Advanced filtering
- Custom search
- Writing the source code of exploits and shellcodes
- Download the source code of exploits and shellcodes
- Highlight search words in the results
- Check for updates (both software and database)
- Flask instead of Django
- The kernel of the search engine is the same as used in hsploit, which is the CLI version of HoundSploit
- Dark and light subjects
Using Advanced Search, you can use the following filters to filter your results:
- Search operator: AND or OR
- Port (The Harbour District)
- Date interval
You can choose to display a specific sentence for a given string that was searched. In any case, you can also use the automatic replacement or not. You can add new sentences and delete existing ones, as you will see below.
You can choose to use the light or dark theme.
Information on installing and using the program, you will find here.