The Open Technologies Organization and the Open University of Cyprus in collaboration with education and development organizations, organize on 27 & 28 November 2020 the 4th Conference MoodleMoot which will be conducted online and invite all interested parties to submit their proposals in this form by October 15, 2020.
Moodle is an open source software and the most widely used Virtual learning environment (VLE) platform, currently used by more than 120 million users. In addition to its widespread use at all levels of education, Moodle is used by many large companies worldwide for staff training and customer training and support.
Purpose of the Conference MoodleMoot is to promote fruitful and creative dialogue in the educational community about the use of Moodle, to highlight good practices of its use in Greece and Cyprus, as well as to present innovative uses of Moodle functions in Greece, Cyprus and internationally.
- Good practices of using Moodle in Primary-Secondary Education
- Good practices of using Moodle in Higher Education
- Good practices of using Moodle in a corporate environment
- Mobile Learning
- Learning analytics
- Gamification in Moodle
- Management and development of Moodle
- Extensions and interface with other platforms
The conference is addressed to
- Primary and Secondary Education Teachers
- Members of the Academic-Research Community
- Education Researchers
- Adult Educators
- Public and private sector companies and organizations using Moodle.
Submission of Papers
The deadline for submission of proposals is October 15, 2020. The submission form is available at https://moodlemoot.ellak.gr/submissions/.