SharpApp is a free, portable tool that uses the PowerShell engine and community-supported scripts to turn off telemetry in Windows 10, uninstall pre-installed applications, install software packages, and automate Windows tasks.
"Every major Windows 10 update resets the privacy settings to default."
Windows 10 has long been criticized for its approach to user privacy. The most important issue in Windows 10 is data collection. If you are concerned about Windows 10 privacy settings, there are many tools for checking your Windows 10 privacy settings.
The SharpApp works with various PowerShell scripts that will automate the uninstall process of preinstalled applications, disable various telemetry features of Windows 10, and quickly install many useful applications.
Key features of SharpApp
- Built-in "Synchronous Policy Editor" (equivalent to the local Group Policy Editor) based on Powershell objects (individual and grouped scripts / templates)
- Provides privacy standards for beginners, advanced and professionals.
- It is based on a PowerShell engine, which is transparent to everyone
- Removes pre-installed and supported Windows 10 applications
- Blocks telemetry IP addresses via host file and firewalls
- It has script files supported by the community
- Customizable (without the need for coded scripts)
- Support for Windows Package Manage, which lets you download and install more than 250 popular Windows applications.
- Modern and familiar user interface
- Small footprint. No installation required (portable)
- Easy to use
- 100% free
SharpApp runs on 10 and 32-bit Windows 64.
Select one of the download links below