SharpApp is a free and portable tool that uses the PowerShell engine and community-supported scripts to turn off telemetry features in Windows 10, uninstall pre-installed applications, install software packages, and automate Windows tasks.
"Every important update of Windows 10 resets privacy settings to defaults. ”
The Windows 10 have long been criticized for their approach to user privacy. The most important issue presented in Windows 10 concerns data collection. If the privacy settings of Windows 10 concern you, there are many tools to control the settings related to their privacy Windows 10.
The SharpApp works with various PowerShell scripts that will automate the process of uninstalling pre-installed applications, will disable various telemetry capabilities of Windows 10 and will quickly install many useful applications.
Key features of SharpApp
- Built-in "Synchronous Policy Editor" (equivalent to the local Group Policy Editor) based on Powershell objects (individual and grouped scripts / templates)
- Provides privacy standards for beginners, advanced and professionals.
- It is based on a PowerShell engine, which is transparent to everyone
- Removes their pre-installed and supported applications Windows 10
- Blocks telemetry IP addresses via host file and firewalls
- It has script files supported by the community
- Customizable (without the need for coded scripts)
- Support for Windows Package Manage, which lets you download and install more than 250 popular Windows applications.
- Modern and familiar user interface
- Small footprint. No installation required (portable)
- Easy to use
- 100% free
SharpApp works on Windows 10 of 32 and 64-bit.
Select one of the download links below