Other than that, the free app will help you pass an ISO on USB which can be used for an installation on your computer (with BIOS & UEFI support). Read what you can do with the app:
• Creation Windows To Go from ISO, WIM, VHD, VHDX or CD / DVD files.
• Clone them Windows 10/8/7 in unit USB / Thunderbolt as portable Windows.
• Creating units Windows Go on an uncertified drive USB Windows To go.
• Hot clone Windows without restarting the computer.
• Create a flash drive USB installation Windows with BIOS & UEFI support.
• Use any version of Windows 10/8/7 and Windows Server 2019/2016/2012/2010/2008 R2 to create a drive USB To go.
• Support for Thunderbolt and non-512 byte domain size units.
Select the version of Windows
Choose where to install them Windows
Create it Windows To go
Download the application