Reconnaissance is the first phase of a penetration testing that means gathering information before any real attacks are planned.
So Ashok is an incredibly fast recognition tool. In Ashok-v1.1 you can find the advanced google dorker and wayback crawler.
- Wayback Crawler Machine
- Google Dorking without limits
- Github Information Grabbing
- Subdomain Identifier
- Cms / Technology Detector With Custom Headers
Installation[pastacode manual=”~%3E%20git%20clone%20https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fankitdobhal%2FAshok%0D%0A~%3E%20cd%20Ashok%0D%0A~%3E%20python3.7%20-m%20pip3%20install%20-r%20requirements.txt” provider=”manual” lang=”php”/]
- Extract Http Headers from single url
- Dump internet-archive machine with json output for single url
- Google dorking using number of results as dorknumber
- Dns Lookup of single target domain
- Subdomain Lookup of single target domain
- Port Scan using nmap of single target domain
- Extract data using Github username of target
- Detect Cms of target url
You can download the program from here.