Reconnaissance is the first phase of a penetration testing that means gathering information before any actual attacks are planned.
- Wayback Crawler Machine
- Google Dorking without limits
- Github Information Grabbing
- Subdomain Identifier
- Cms / Technology Detector With Custom Headers
~> git clone https://github.com/ankitdobhal/Ashok ~> cd Ashok ~> python3.7 -m pip3 install -r requirements.txt
- Extract Http Headers from single url
- Dump internet-archive machine with json output for single url
- Google dorking using number of results as dorknumber
- Dns Lookup of single target domain
- Subdomain Lookup of single target domain
- Port Scan using nmap of single target domain
- Extract data using Github username of target
- Detect Cms of target url
You can download the program from here.