Whonix 22.214.171.124.1: Whonix (formerly called TorBOX or AOS) is a general-purpose operating system based on Virtual Box, Debian GNU / Linux, and Tor.
The most interesting feature of course is that with this operating system you are completely anonymous when you go online.
Let's see how. Below are the distribution images for those interested in trying it on their system.
The design of Whοnix does not allow leaks of IP and DNS that you use. Even with malware that has root privileges (administrator) one can find out the real location of the user.
This is due to the fact that the Whonix consists of two (virtual) machines. One machine runs only Tor and acts as a gateway, which the system calls Whοnix-Gateway.
The other machine, referred to as the Wh Whnix-Workstation, is one completely isolated network that only allows connections through Tor.
Download in English Whonix 15 virtual machine images
The default user is:
The default password is: changeme
- Windows Defender Application Guard for Chrome and Firefox
- Windows Media Player free installation by Microsoft
- Microsoft: access to a private Linux mailing list
- WiFi view stored codes in Windows
- Smartphones: why do cell phones crash? Will mine explode?
- Anonymous arrest for throwing Molotov along with a USB