Did you have a fight with a friend? Did you break up with the other half and want to delete all the Likes you did to him on Facebook? See how you can change your past.
Although no one can change his natural, real past, but you can change all your electronic preferences on social media. If you want to delete all your "Likes" and reactions that you have occasionally made to others' Facebook posts, then read this article.
Facebook allows users to manage, view and remove "Like" tags, as well as other reactions, with built-in options. Apparently the company has realized that there is no eternal electronic friendship, and that when a couple separates it erases the past permanently.
And so, while from the beginning of Facebook, the company made the function "I like", to show your love in a post, photo, comment, etc. of a friend, make sure you can delete them en masse.
Suppose you liked your partner's posts two years ago and now that you are divorced, you want to remove all "I like" reactions and tags. Although it is not possible to target a specific person, you can remove the "Like" tags by applying some filters.
These filters will help you find all the activities on a specific date so you can check and remove them. Let's see how to delete your old likes and reactions on Facebook
1. Open the Facebook website and log in to your profile.
2. Click the down arrow in the upper right corner to click on your profile picture.
3. Select Settings & Privacy and then the Activity File.
Alternatively, you can open the same page by entering the following URL in the browser address bar: https://www.facebook.com/your-username/allactivity/
4. Click the Filter button.
5. From the drop-down menu, select "I like and reactions". In the "Year" section you can select the year you are interested in or even all (All) years of your presence on Facebook.
6. Click the "Save changes" button.
7. In the left column find the post (s) you no longer like.
8. For each one, click the three-dot button and click "I do not like" or "Remove reaction".
That's all! We hope you helped.