EarlyBird is a data detection tool capable of scanning source code repositories for password breaches, PIIs, obsolete encryption methods, master files and more. It can be used to scan remote git repositories, local files or directories or as a pre-commitment step.
Linux and Mac
[pastacode manual = ”.% 2Fbuild.sh% 20% 26% 26% 20.% 2Finstall.sh” provider = ”manual” lang = ”php” /]Windows
[pastacode manual = ”build.bat% 20% 26% 26% 20install.bat” provider = ”manual” lang = ”php” /]
- Usage - How do I use Earlybird?
- Modules - What is a Module? How do I create one?
- Hooks - How do I use Earlybird as Pre-Commit Hook?
- REST API - How do I use Earybird as REST API?
- False Positives - How are they managed? How do I filter them?
- Labels - What are labels? How do I create my own?
- Ignore - How do I skip lines or files intentionally?
You can download the program from here.