HackTools, is an add-on that facilitates internet penetration testing, it includes cheat sheets as well as all the tools used during a penetration testing, such as XSS payloads, Reverse shells and more.
With this extension you no longer need to look for payloads on different sites. Most of the tools are just a click away. HackTools is accessible either in pop-up mode or on a separate tab in the Devtools section of the browser by pressing F12.
- Dynamic Reverse Shell generator (PHP, Bash, Ruby, Python, Perl, Netcat)
- Shell Spawning (TTY Shell Spawning)
- XSS Payloads
- Basic SQLi payloads
- Local file inclusion payloads (LFI)
- Base64 Encoder / Decoder
- Hash Generator (MD5, SHA1, SHA256, SHA512, SM3)
- Useful Linux commands (Port Forwarding, SUID)
- RSS Feed (Exploit DB, Cisco Security Advisories, CXSECURITY)
- CVE Search Engine
- Various method of data exfiltration and download from a remote machine
For chrome press here.
For mozilla click here.
For more information about the add-on, press here.