The jSQL Injection is a lightweight application used to retrieve database information from a remote server.
It's made of It's free , open source and cross-platform for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X with Java from version 8 to 15.
JSQL Injection is also part of the official penetration testing distribution Kali Linux and is included in various other distributions such as Pentest Box , Parrot Security OS , ArchStrike and BlackArch Linux.
- Automatic injection of 33 database types: Access, Altibase, C-treeACE, CockroachDB, CUBRID, DB2, Derby, Exasol, Firebird, FrontBase, H2, Hana, HSQLDB, Informix, Ingres, InterSystems-IRIS, MaxDB, Mckoi, MemSQL, MimerSQL , MonetDB, MySQL, Neo4j, Netezza, NuoDB, Oracle, PostgreSQL, Presto, SQLite, SQL Server, Sybase, Teradata and Vertica
- Multiple injection strategies: Normal, Error, Blind and Time
- Various injection processes: Default, Zip, Dios
- Sandbox for SQL and tampering scripting
- List for entering multiple objectives
- Read and write your own file using injection
- Create and display web shell and SQL shell
- Bruteforce for hashes
- Search for admin pages
- Hash, encode and decode text
- Authentication using Basic, Digest, NTLM and Kerberos
- Proxy connection in HTTP, SOCKS4 and SOCKS5
Installation [ jsql-injection-v0.83.jar ]
Install it Java 8 or until 15, then download the last one issue and double-click the file jsql-injection-v0.83.jar to start the software.
You can also type java -jar jsql-injection-v0.83.jar in your terminal to start the program.
If you are using Kali Linux then to get the latest version type sudo apt-get -f install jsql, or do a full upgrade with apt update and apt full-upgrade.
You can download the program from here.