Her predictions ESET on digital security trends in 2023 indicate that changes in the human behavior on the internet, which are expressed in both our professional and personal lives, will cause even more ambiguity between limits of natural world and the technologically created virtual our worlds.
Tomorrow will never be the same. This saying, although a bit trite, has taken on a whole new meaning after the upheaval brought to our lives by the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Let's see, then, how the thoughts of the experts of the global digital security company ESET summarize about the changes in our behavior online and the effects they may have on our lives, security and privacy in the future.
- A year like no other has come to a close. As the world began to emerge from the health crisis, Russia's war against Ukraine sent ripple effects throughout the rest of the world, reinforcing the sense of permacrisis of recent years.
- As the year closes, it leaves us all even more attached than ever before in all things digital.
- Since it has acted as a lifeline for companies and people in 2020, the technology continues to establish itself as link of today's society and as a pillar for the future and progress of humanity.
- It is a common finding that many organizations they saw growth spurt following the adoption of digital transformation accelerated by the pandemic and abandonment of the old ways of operating businesses.
- Many people have come to break with the past and they cannot reconnect with their old selves.
- The our perceptions of the office and the purpose it serves – or even about the role of work in our lives – have perhaps been the main 'collateral loss' of the professional and personal turmoil of recent years.
- Many workers now prefer flexible work arrangements serving a remote workforce. Many times it "where" doesn't matter anymore – what matters is "what" we manage to do.
- As the concept of the workplace becomes increasingly fluid, a "brave new hybrid world" is taking shape. A world where not only the workplace is changing, but also our trends and lifestyle choices. And with that, the boundaries between of our professional and personal identity, but also between work and fun, they become increasingly fluid and vague.
- Technology and innovation are there to be exploited to meet the wants and needs of society and thereby help shape us as individuals and lead to social change. However, the benefits of technology such as cloud computing cannot be fully exploited without addressing the challenges as well.
- Η bridging the gap between home and office it wouldn't be possible without his technology cloud computing and its unique flexibility and scalability. The cloud helps pave the way for growth, innovation, and developments that are emerging or not yet imagined.
- For many, today the cloud "captures" better in a series of platforms collaboration, video conferencing, productivity and networking – think Microsoft Teams, Slack or Zoom.
- An area where the invitations they can be complex are the security and data privacy. Protecting data from risk and keeping people safe – while providing enough flexibility in this cloud-first, hybrid world of everything – can be a challenge.
People often say "it's hard to predict the future". But it's safe to say we'll continue to navigate an increasingly hybrid world, ESET experts say. A world that may eventually require some of us to stare into the mirror and confront the blurred lines between the personal and the professional, the physical and the digital. The question is: in what way?
Here μπορείτε να κατεβάσετε την αναφορά στα αγγλικά με τις opinions των εμπειρογνωμόνων της ESET σχετικά με αυτές και άλλες αλλαγές στη συμπεριφορά μας στο διαδίκτυο και τι είδους επιπτώσεις μπορεί να έχουν αυτές οι αλλαγές στη ζωή μας, την ασφάλεια και την ιδιωτικότητά στο μέλλον.