Over the past decade, companies have introduced modern cars that connect to specific network portals with limited protection.
ΜSometimes in the movies we see cars being violated from a distance, which seems very misleading, but unfortunately now become reality. Cisco has released an open source tool called 4 CAN to help test vulnerabilities in modern cars.
1. Download it Repository opening a terminal and typing the command:
git clone https://github.com/alexdetrano/4CAN
2. Then type:
3. Finally we run it script giving the order
Ο installer will do the following tasks:
4. Copiesφουμε the 4 mcp2515-canx.dtbo files in the / boot / overlays directory
5. Creatorούμε insteadίγραφό security for the original /boot/config.txt in any case
1. Connect the Raspberry Pi
We run the command
The 4CAN V2 Raspberry Pi είναι ένα πλήρως αυτοματοποιημένο εργαλείο όταν πρόκειται για τον έλεγχο της ασφάλειας ενός αυτοκινήτου, το which is one tool που works as a bash script, It works without any particular problems and is quite convenient.
- Completely automated
- It is also compatible with buses
- While is automatic, still need some experience to use