Adobe Photoshop Elements 2021 in the Microsoft Store
Adobe was released Photoshop Elements 2021 in the Microsoft Store. The application is a light of Photoshop, designed for basic image processing.
The new version is available for Windows 10 64-bit and has the following changes.
What's new in Adobe Photoshop Elements 2021
- Add animation to your still images with one click, turn your favorite photos into animations - fun animated GIFs in 2D and 3D motion. It is easy and perfect for sharing on social media. Using Adobe SENSEI.
- Detailed face tilt Make sure everyone in your photo is looking in the right direction by automatically adjusting the position of a person's face. Great for selfies! Using Adobe SENSEI.
- Get inspired by promotional graphics Create shared creations - ideal for social media - by adding animated promotions or personalized messages to your photos with preset templates, custom tones and amazing animation options.
- Guided modifications, ie more creative possibilities for basic adaptations and artistic creations, The new application covers you with 58 guided modifications.
Get the look you want. Just follow the steps:
- Create custom twin effects on your photos for a beautiful two-color creation. Choose from custom default sizes, add gradient and more!
- Perfect your landscapes Easily replace the skies, remove fog and erase unwanted objects to create epic outdoor scenes. Create the perfect adventure photo. Using Adobe SENSEI.
- Move, scale and copy objects With step-by-step help, it's easier than ever to select an object and change its position, size and more - which means you can make your creation look exactly the way you want it.
- Automatic backup. Creating a directory - albums, word tags, people, places, events and more - is the key to organizing your photo and video library. All this information will now be backed up for easy retrieval.
Adobe Sensei is the technology that delivers smart features to all Adobe products to enhance the design and delivery of digital experiences, using artificial intelligence and machine learning.
You can download the application here: