For those who do not know, it is a fast, light and easy delivery installation. It is based on the “Stable” branch of Debian and is very friendly to Windows users. The latest version of the project is antiX 19.2 which comes with new kernel fixes.
"All the new ISO images are containing updates and bug-fixes of antiX 19 SysVinit series."
“Bonus: – now there are versions that run the runit init system as well. Improved Admin icons disk for IceWM. Improved cli-installer, 4.9.212 Linux kernel. Firefox 68.6.0esr, LibreOffice 6.4.1, IceWM upgraded to latest upstream version (1.6.5), upgrade elogind to version 243.7, updated ceni network manager but ConnMan which is default in all versions, various upstream upgrades Debian security.”
Read more at announcement of the new version.
The distribution is available in four versions (Full, Base, Core and Net). Download the version you are interested in from server of the University of Crete:
- antiX-19.2_386-base.iso 27-Mar-2020 15:10 699M
- antiX-19.2_386-base.iso.md5 27-Mar-2020 16:01 58
- antiX-19.2_386-base.iso.sha256 27-Mar-2020 16:01 90
- antiX-19.2_386-base.iso.sig 27-Mar-2020 15:21 310
- antiX-19.2_386-base.iso.zsync 27-Mar-2020 15:11 1M
- antiX-19.2_386-core.iso 27-Mar-2020 17:23 315M
- antiX-19.2_386-core.iso.md5 27-Mar-2020 17:24 58
- antiX-19.2_386-core.iso.sha256 27-Mar-2020 17:24 90
- antiX-19.2_386-core.iso.sig 27-Mar-2020 17:24 310
- antiX-19.2_386-core.iso.zsync 27-Mar-2020 17:24 551K
- antiX-19.2_386-full.iso 27-Mar-2020 13:53 1G