APKLab integrates the best open source tools for reverse engineering in android environment: Quark-Engine , Apktool , Jadx , uber-apk-signer , apk-mitm and much more in its excellent VS code, so you can focus on application analysis without leaving the IDE.
- Decode all resources from an APK
- Disassemble the APK to Dalvik bytecode aka Smali
- Decompile the APK to Java source
- Malware Analysis using Quark-Engine
- Initialize project directory as Git repo
- Analyze & Hack effectively with feature-rich VS Code
- Apply MITM patch for HTTPS inspection
- Build an APK from Smali and resources
- Rebuild an APK in Debug mode for dynamic analysis
- Sign the APK seamlessly during the build
- Install the APK directly from VS Code
- Support for Apktool-style projects (
- Support for most Apktool CLI arguments
- Android resource frameworks management (Coming soon!)
- Support for user-provided keystore for APK signing
- Download and configure missing dependencies
- Excellent Smali language support with Smalise
- Supports Linux, Windows, and Mac
- JDK 8+
Type java -version σyour shell, if it does not exist, download it from here. .
Type adb devicesin your shell, if it does not exist, check the driver .
- quark-engine> = 21.01.6 (for malware analysis)
Run quark σyour shell, if you do not find it, check the files.
You will find more information about the program here..