DejaVu is an open source Deception Framework that can be used to deploy packages to a system infrastructure.
The log and alert control panel displays detailed information about the alerts that are generated and can be further configured for how they are handled.
One of the most important advantages of DejaVu is that it uses a single platform, where you can develop skills in different VLANS, manage them or just watch them.
- Server Decoys
- Custom HTTP Decoy - You can configure it with a custom HTML template
- SMB Server with custom files
- Web Server - Tomcat, Apache, Basic Auth
- SSH Interactive and Non-Interactive
- RDP Interactive and Non-Interactive
- HONEYCOMB (To capture events from Honey Docs)
- ICS / SCADA Decoys - Modbus and S7COMM
- Client Decoys
- NBNS Decoy
- MITM Decoy
- SSDP Client
- Email Client
- Honey Docs
- HoneyHash - Injects creds into memory
- Kerberoast Honey Account
You can download the program from here.