DiffusionArt is a free, online, AI-powered alternative to MidJourney to generate images based on text.
In relation to MidJourney it does not require you to log into Discord and your projects are not shared with other users.
In addition, it provides you with a free helper for creating text commands, as well as an Image upscaler, Image Variation generator, Image to Text generator and many other tools that you can use at no cost.
Plus there is no limit of 25 free images and you can try it as many times as you want.
How does it work:
1. Make it click the link here to go to DiffusionArt. You do not need to register or log in to use this tool.
2. Scroll down and type or paste your prompt text into the “your prompt” text box. You need to make sure you use a descriptive and highly detailed prompt to get the best possible results.
3. Select the image type, such as Realistic or animation.
4. Describe what you want to exclude from the image in the “Negative prompt” section on the right side. The negative prompts are very important so that the AI-based image generator can avoid all commonly detected distortions.
5. Set the image orientation (portrait / landscape). Additionally, choose whether you want a square image or a high resolution image.
6. Set the Guidance, Steps and Seed scale using the respective sliders and finally click the “Generate” button.
7. DiffusionArt will take some time while it processes all the inputs and options you have specified. At the end the generated image will be displayed on the screen.
8. To download the image, right click on it and select “Save Image As..”
If you're having trouble making your text prompts, you can use Prompt Generator & Tuner to help you create highly sophisticated texts to accomplish almost anything.
DiffusionArt is a great AI alternative that helps you create unlimited artwork without registering or connecting to Discord servers or any other limit. The art you create is not shared with anyone.