DNS, or domain name system, is the Internet protocol that converts site names (such as iguru.gr) into numeric addresses.
In some cases, you can improve your browsing speed or even your security by replacing the DNS provided by your ISP.
DNS Jumper is a tool that will make it much easier for you.
Why you can use DNS Jumper:
- It can help to access blocked websites
- It can improve security by switching to more secure DNS servers
- It can help you keep your kids safe by blocking inappropriate websites by choosing a Family Safe DNS server.
- It can speed up your browsing by moving you to a faster DNS server
- Changing DNS servers manually can be done, but DNS Jumper greatly simplifies the process
DNS Jumper 2.2 has some new and important features, such as Turbo Resolve which can select the fastest DNS server at startup. DNS Jumper is free and portable (no installation required).
File: File: DnsJumper.exe
Supported operating systems: Windows 11 , Windows 10 , Windows 8.1 , Windows 8 , Windows 7 , Windows Vista , Windows XP – (x86 & x64)
Supported languages: English , Turkish , German , Italian , Russian , Japanese , Vietnamese , Swedish , Slovenian , Chinese (Simplified) , Chinese (Traditional) , French , Indonesian , Portuguese-BR , Portuguese-PT , Dutch , Polish , Spanish , Korean , greek , Hungarian , Arabic , Persian , Croatian , Serbian , Hebrew , Czech , Ukrainian , Azerbaijani , Romanian , Georgian