If you need to keep your conversations on Facebook then read this article to see how to do it.
You are likely to chat on facebook with a friend and, because of the importance of your conversation, want to save it. In some cases you may need to keep only part of the conversation and in others whole. Whatever your needs, we let you know that there are ways to save part or all of the conversation.
You don't have to be a tech genius to be able to do it. The process is simple and takes place without third-party applications, but directly through Facebook's capabilities.
Let's go see.
1. Sign in to your Facebook account and go to "Settings" and from there to "Your Facebook Information" in the left column.
2. On the right side of the screen and in the "Download your information" bar, click the corresponding "View" button.
3. In the new screen that will appear from prechoice all the backups you can get are marked. Click "Unselect all" to unmark them in bulk, then select only "Messages you've exchanged with other people on Messenger."
4. If you want to limit backup time and not download all your chat history, then click on "Time Span: All My Data" and in the calendar that appears, select the time range you want.
The process creationς αρχείου backup μπορεί να κρατήσει κάποιο διάστημα, αναλόγως του όγκου data. Το Facebook σας ενημερώνει σχετικά και όταν τελειώσει η δημιουργία θα σας στείλει ένα μήνυμα με pop-up. At the same time it will send you an email.
5. Once you are notified that the file is ready, go to "Available Copies" to download it. If you don't see it, even though Facebook has told you it's ready, refresh the page (reload page).
Press the button λήψη, re-enter your Facebook password if it asks, and wait for it to download. You will receive a ZIP file containing all your data. Unzip it into a folder of your own and then run “index.html”. You'll see all your conversations, individually by person, in block format.
6. Go with File Explorer to the backup folder and from there go into the "messages" folder and then into the "inbox" folder. There you will find folders with the conversations of all your friends, broken down by friend.
Select the friend you are interested in, go into his folder and run the "message_1.html" file. You will see all of your chat history with your particular friend, and as you understand you have only to save somewhere and permanently, only that particular history, so as to reduce the amount of data.
If you have to keep your important conversations going, now you know the way. If you go through the above process, you will be surprised at what Facebook holds on its servers. The ability to backup conversations is particularly useful, especially if you want to have a copy of your conversation with someone face who has passed away, so that you remember the conversation with him.