Microsoft PowerPoint is the most popular software for people who want to create presentations. It can be used in many different situations, such as business presentations, sales presentations, academic conferences and lectures, student presentations and public speaking.
If you have an idea that you want to share with an audience, PowerPoint is the program that will make it possible. This tutorial will teach you how to use all the key features of the latest version of Microsoft PowerPoint so that you can create dynamic and engaging presentations. In particular, you will learn how to:
• navigate to the PowerPoint interface
• create new presentations from scratch or use ready-made themes
• add text, images, media files, tables, charts and diagrams
• format the elements you add to your slides
• add animation to slides and elements to enrich your presentations and make them more interactive
Although it is not absolutely necessary, a familiarity with the basic functions of Windows is desirable for the smooth attendance of the course. With clear and concise instructions, step by step, you will learn everything you need to know to comfortably navigate the program, create your own presentations as well as edit ready-made templates and third-party presentations.
Instructor: Stefanos Vamvakos, Communication Scientist, creator of "Everyday Physics"
Follow us on Google News