Goblin is a phishing tool for red-blue teams. With Goblin using a reverse proxy, it is possible to receive information about a user without significantly affecting the user's operation.
Server-side concealment can also be achieved by using a proxy server. The built-in plug-in, through a simple configuration, quickly adapts the content of the website to achieve a better result.
Note: In cyberspace, a penetration test involves ethical hackers trying to break into a computer system, and they are defined as a red team.
The blue team is the defense, is aware that there will be a penetration test and is ready to place a defense. The red team always takes the first step and gradually adds physical penetration, social engineering and an element of surprise. The blue team does not know exactly what the red team will use and always treats it as a real invasion.
- Support for caching static files for quick access.
- Supports dumping of all requests, dumping requests that match the rules.
- Supports fast formatting via add-ons to customize appropriate content.
- Support for modifying the content of responses or goblin requests.
- Support for hiding real IP through proxy server.
Information on installing and using the program, you will find here.