HiJackThis Fork is a free, open source, Windows utility that scans your PC for settings that have changed from adware, spyware, malware, and other unwanted programs.
It primarily detects piracy methods, rather than comparing items to a pre-installed database. Detects new or unknown malware but also does not distinguish between safe and unsafe objects. Users should scan all scanned items marked by the program and remove them from their computer only if they are absolutely sure.
If you are unsure, you should consult an expert before deleting anything.
- Lists non-default settings in the registry, hard disk and memory associated with auto-boot
- Creates organized, readable reports
- It does not use a database of specific malware, adware, etc.
- Detects possible methods that used by hackers
- Can be configured to automatically scan at system startup
- Short logs
- Fast scans
- You do not need to create repair scripts manually
- No need for internet access or repetitive database updates
- They are already familiar with many people
- It is Portable
You can download the program from here..