IPED is open source software that can be used to process and analyze digital evidence seized from crime scenes by hackers or corporate investigations by private investigators.
The IPED - Digital Evidence Processor and Indexer (translated from Portuguese) is a tool implemented in java and continues to be developed by digital forensic experts from the Brazilian Federal Police since 2012. Although it was always open source, it was only published in 2019. officially his code.
- Signature analysis
- Supported hashes: md5, sha-1, sha-256, sha-512 and edonkey
- Categorization by file type and properties
- Collection of images and videos in hundreds of formats
- Visual character recognition supported by tesseract 4
- Named Entity Recognition (requires Stanford CoreNLP model downloads)
- Strong file grouping
- Browser history for Edge, Firefox, Chrome and Safari
- Custom analysts for Emule, Shareaza, Ares, WhatsApp, Skype, Telegram, Bittorrent, ActivitiesCache and more…
- Quickly detect nude content for images and videos
- Graph analysis for communications
- Repeat or restart the interrupted processing
- Create bookmarks / tags for important data
- HTML, CSV references
git clone https://github.com/sepinf-inc/IPED.git cd IPED mvn install
Registration in iGuRu.gr via Email
You can download the program from here.