Kodachi Linux 8.24: The Kodachi Linux operating system is based on the Ubuntu 18.04.6 LTS operating system.
It is an anti forensic anonymous operating system that offers security to protect your privacy. (changelog)
Version 8.24: Based on: Ubuntu 18.04.6 LTS Kernel: 5.18.11 System: 64bit Release date: 14.7.2022
Kodachi is very easy to use. All you have to do is boot your computer through USB drive and you will have a complete operating system with pre-installed VPN, Tor Connection and DNScrypt services. You will not need to make any adjustments or have Linux knowledge.
The functional will do it all for you.
The entire OS runs from the RAM cache and so when you decide to stop using it will leave no trace of your activities.
Kodachi Linux is a live operating system, and you can run it on almost every computer from a DVD, USB stick, or some SD card. It aims at preserving your privacy and anonymity, and will help you:
- Use the Internet anonymously.
- All Internet connections are forced to go through the VPN, and then from the Tor network with DNS encryption.
- It does not leave any traces on your computer unless you ask for it
- Use state-of-the-art encryption and privacy tools to encrypt your files, emails, and instant messaging.
Watch the video
Login as a regular user (Recommended):
Username: kodachi Password: r @@ t00 (double zeros)
Password: r @@ t00 (double zero's)
Change the password from the terminal:
passwd (change user password) su (change root password) passwd (change root password)
Kodachi Linux 8.24 was released today. (Change log)
For those who are interested you can download the ISO from the following link:
- Secure-K Linux OS security based on Debian
- Linux Mint 19 More about the new version: Linux for Everyone
- Dark patterns more about how they handle you
- deepin 15.8 the beautiful Debian