Desperation for conspiracy theorists everywhere was brought by the White House's announcement that there is no indication of extraterrestrial activity after the latest downing of flying objects.
White House Counsel Karine Jean-Pierre has announced that there is no evidence of aliens or extraterrestrial activity in the recent downing of unidentified flying objects in North America.
John Kirby, a spokesman for the White House National Security Council, said that "China has a high-altitude balloon program to collect intelligence on the People's Liberation Army."
“It was working under the previous administration, but they didn't detect it. We found it."
John Kirby also said that the three objects shot down between Friday and Sunday did not pose a danger to people on the ground, did not send communication signals, did not have people inside, did not maneuver and did not have propulsion capabilities.
It said they flew lower than the Chinese spy balloon that flew over the US earlier this month and posed a danger to civilian air traffic. So the army decided to shoot them down. Their cruising altitudes ranged from 20.000 to 40.000 feet, while transcontinental air traffic flies at 30.000 feet (10.000 meters).