LibreOffice 6.3.0: Document Foundation announced the 6.3.0 suite of the suite LibreOffice. It is the first major release of the LibreOffice 6.3 series and is available for all supported platforms. LibreOffice 6.3 has been in development for the last six months and comes with new features that you can see in the video below. LibreOffice is the free, power-packed, open-source personal productivity suite for distribution GNU/Linux, Macintosh and Windows, which provides you with six (6) feature-rich applications for all partreatment your documents, as well as to cover the needs managementof your data:
Writer Text Editor, Calc Calculator, Impress Slide Show, Draw Drawing / Drawing, Mathematical Formulas and Math Calculator, and Base Database application.
Free Support is provided and documentation, from the huge and enthusiastic community of users, from the various contributors and, of course, from the developers themselves. Even you, too, you can join!
For information on the Foundation Document Foundation or the LibreOffice office suite, please visit:
Download LibreOffice 6.3.0
LibreOffice 6.3.0 is available in the following operating systems and architectures:
- Linux x64 (deb)
- Linux x64 (rpm)
- Mac OS X x86_64 (10.8 or newer required)
- Windows x86_64 (Windows 7 or newer required)
- Microsoft may close your account after two years of inactivity, unless ..
- Windows 10 19H2 Why it will come as a Service Pack
- Pocket Drones for soldiers are being tested in Afghanistan
- Smartphones: why do they crack mobiles? Will it burst mine?