LibreOffice 7.1.5 stable: The Document Foundation has announced version 7.1.5 of the suite LibreOffice for all supported platforms.
The LibreOffice 7 has been growing for quite some time and comes with new features described below in the change log. LibreOffice is the free, power-packed, open source personal productivity suite for distribution GNU/Linux, Macintosh and Windows, which provides you with six (6) rich feature-rich applications for all your document production as well as for managing your data management needs:
Writer Text Editor, Calc Calculator, Impress Slide Show, Draw Drawing / Drawing, Mathematical Formulas and Math Calculator, and Base Database application.
Free Support is provided and documentation, from the huge and enthusiastic community of users, from the various contributors and, of course, from the developers themselves. Even you, too, you can join!
For information on the Document Foundation or the LibreOffice office suite, visit:
The new LibreOffice 7.0 is the new version of the open-source and cross-platform office suite used in many functional Linux and not only.
Download LibreOffice 7.1.5
LibreOffice 7.1.5 is available for the following operating systems and architectures:
- Linux x64 (deb)
- Linux x64 (rpm)
- macOS x86_64 (10.10 or newer required)
- Windows x86_64 (Windows 7 or newer required)
- Microsoft may close your account after two years of inactivity, unless ..
- Windows 10 19H2 Why it will come as a Service Pack
- Pocket Drones for soldiers are being tested in Afghanistan
- Smartphones: why do they crack mobiles? Will it burst mine?