Linuxfx is a Brazilian Linux distribution based on Ubuntu. Available with an intuitive Cinnamon interface designed to make it easier for Windows users.
Includes a video management system called Sentinela, computer vision vision software with video analysis and access control software (face recognition and automatic license plate recognition), object detection, gender, age and mood detection.
Other features of the distribution include a new personal assistant, a WX theme for desktops, system applications, and compatibility with software written for Windows (.exe and .msi) via a Wine port.
Following the release of Linuxfx 10.6, distribution became commercial.
Today, however, version 11.1.1106 was released, which fixes bugs of the previous version released a few days agoAs usual, it brings a theme similar to Windows 11 but also an Android subsystem that allows you to run Android applications on your computer.
According to new version announcement page:
- Kernel 5.13
- WxDesktop 11.0.4
- Android desktop integration with Linuxfx desktop
- Vulcan Android support (experimental)
- OpenGL Android support (native)
- Helloa Assistant now accepts Spanish commands.
- Traduction for WxDesktop: French, German, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Spanish, American and Portuguese
- Fix for transition and shading effects
- Shredded image to fit on a DVD
- Important fixes for the installer
- New version of application and internet finder (finder)
- Fixed issues and added new features
Download the new version in any theme you want:
Registration in iGuRu.gr via email
Follow us on Google News