LosslessCut aims to become the ultimate cross platform FFmpeg GUI for super fast and lossless operations on video, audio, subtitles and other related media files.
The main feature is lossless cutting. Video and audio file cutter is ideal for saving space by cutting large video files taken by camcorder, GoPro, drone, etc.
It allows you to quickly extract the parts you want from a video and throw away several gigabytes of data without doing a slow re-encoding and losing quality.
You can also add music or subtitles to your video without having to encode it.
Everything is done super fast by the awesome FFmpeg that does all the work.
- Lossless cutting of most video and audio formats
- Smart cut (experimental)
- Losslessly cut out parts of video/audio (for cutting away commercials etc.)
- Losslessly rearrange the order of video/audio segments
- Lossless merge/concatenation of arbitrary files (with identical codecs parameters, eg from the same camera)
- Lossless stream editing
- Combine arbitrary tracks from multiple files (ex. add music or subtitle track to a video file)
- Remove unnecessary tracks
- Replace or re-encode only some tracks
- Extract all tracks from a file (extract video, audio, subtitle, attachments and other tracks from one file into separate files)
- Batch view for fast multi-file workflow (note: no mass export yet)
- Keyboard shortcut workflow
- Losslessly remux video/audio into a different container (file) format
- Take full-resolution snapshots from videos in JPEG/PNG format (low or high quality)
- Export ranges of video frames to images (every nth frame, second, by scene change, best thumbnails)
- Export only from a selected time range (segment)
- Optionally include original timestamps in image file names
- Manual input of cutpoint times
- Apply a per-file timecode offset (and auto load timecode from file)
- Edit file metadata, per-track metadata and per-track disposition
- Change rotation/orientation metadata in videos
- View technical data about all tracks
- Timeline zoom and frame/keyframe jumping for cutting around keyframes
- Video thumbnails and audio waveform
- Saves per project cut segments to project file
- View FFmpeg last command log so you can modify and re-run recent commands on the command line
- Give labels to cut segments
- Annotate segments with tags
- Import / export segments: MP4/MKV chapter marks, Text file, YouTube, CSV, CUE, XML (DaVinci, Final Cut Pro) and more
- MKV/MP4 embedded chapters marks editor
- View subtitles
- Customizable keyboard hotkeys
- Black scene detection, silent audio detection, and scene change detection
- Divide timeline into segments with length L or into N segments or even randomized segments!
- Basic CLI support
Download the application from the store you are interested in: