H PayPal and converge collaborate to organize 2th Magento & PayPal Meet-up in Athens, on Wednesday 18 February 2015, at the hotel Radisson Blue Park.
Among the key issues to be discussed during the event are: competition and partnerships, new opportunities related to the promotion of PayPal in Greece, aiming at the exchange of knowledge and experience.
This event is the ideal opportunity for intensive networking and spreading Magento knowledge in a friendly and creative atmosphere.
Participants will have the opportunity to learn new innovative technological developments and learn about the most effective online strategies for the successful operation of their business.
During the Meet-up, participants will have the opportunity to chat with field specialists such as: Damien Perillat, CEO of RayPal in the Region of Central & Eastern Europe, Ganna Yevtushenko, Head of Business Development of RayPal in the Region of Central & Eastern Europe, Dimitris Miliotis, Business Development Manager of RayPal in the Region of Central & Eastern Europe, Sophocles Kyriazakos, Chief Executive Officer of Converge.gr, Kathleen Claes, Magento Channel Manager for Benelux, Southern Europe and Africa, Bertrand Nassogne, Magento Sales Manager for Southern Europe and Africa in the eBay business group, and others.
The 2 programth Meet-up offers a wide range of interest topics and is addressed to vendors, developers and eRetailers, as well as to companies running e-shops at Magento.
- 09:30 - 10:00 Attendance
- 10:00 - 10:20 > Tips to increase sales for merchants using Magento (PayPal)
- 10:20 - 10:40 > What's new for Greece for 2015 (PayPal)
- 10:40 - 11:00 > Coffee break
- 11: 00 - 11.20 > Meet and welcome the Magento team (Kathleen Claes, Magento Channel Manager - Benelux, Southern Europe & Africa)
- 11:20 - 11:40 > New Internet trends in Greece (24MEDIA)
- 11:40 - 12:00 > Case study of PayPal integration (Converge.gr)
- 12:00 - 12:20 > Tips for increasing overseas sales (PayPal)
- 12:20 - 12:35 > Introduction of the PayPal Integration Challenge for Greece (PayPal / Converge)
- 12:35 > Questions & Answers
- 13:15 > Light Lunch & Networking
Participation in the event requires an invitation.
For more information and interest, please sign up for the following link: