The Malware Removal Tool software της Microsoft για τα Windows (από το Microsoft Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool ή απλά msrt) βοηθά στην αφαίρεση κακόβουλου λογισμικού από υπολογιστές που τρέχουν με Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows 8, Windows Server 2012, Windows 7, Windοws Vista, Windοws Server 2003, Windοws Server 2008 ή Windοws XP.
It is strictly a virus removal tool after an infection. So there should be a security product to protect you from viruses.
Windows 10 of course already comes with Windows Defender like an antivirus.
Microsoft Malware Removal Tool differs from an antivirus product in three key areas:
- As mentioned above, this tool removes malware from an already infected computer. Antivirus prevents malware from running on a computer. It is much better to prevent than to cure.
- The tool only removes specific malware, not all of the malware on the market today.
- The tool focuses on detecting and removing active malware. Active malware is what is currently running on your computer. The tool cannot remove malware that is not running on the system.
Microsoft Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool runs "silently" in the background. If it detects malware on your computer, the next time you log in as a computer administrator, a notification will appear informing you of the scan.
If the tool detects malware, you may be prompted to perform a full scan. This scan can take several hours to complete because it scans all the disks on your system.
Malicious removal files
If the malware has modified files on your computer, the tool will delete the malware from those files. If the malware modified your browser settings, your original σελίδα it may automatically switch to a page that instructs you on how to reset the settings.
- Search Microsoft has announced antivirus feature for Microsoft Office
- Copyright in Europe: changes to March - April