MoodleMoot at NTUA: To National Technical University of AthensThe Greek open universityThe University of Western Attica This makes it a perfect choice for people with diabetes and for those who want to lose weight or follow a balanced diet. TEI of Eastern Macedonia and ThraceThe Panhellenic School Network, and Organization of Open Technologies organize, November 29-30 at NTUA, Multimedia Rooms, the 2nd Panhellenic Conference MoοdleMoot.
The purpose of the Conference is to promote fruitful and creative dialogue in the educational community about its use Moodle, to highlight its good usage practices in Greece, as well as to present innovative uses of Moodle functions in Greece and internationally.
- Good practices of using Moodle in Primary-Secondary Education
- Good practices of using Moodle in Higher Education
- Good practices of using Moodle in a corporate environment
- Mobile Learning
- Learning analytics
- Gamification in Moodle
- Management and development of Moodle
- Extensions and interface with other platforms
See the detailed program of MoodleMoot Greece here.
The conference is addressed to:
- Primary & Secondary Education Teachers.
- Members of the Academic-Research Community.
- Education Researchers.
- Adult Educators.
- Public and private sector companies and organizations using Moodle.
See its official page MoodleMoοt Greece.
Participation in the conference is free.
Attendance at the conference is free, but in order to be able to continue organizing MoodleMoot free of charge, you can, if you can, contribute with a small donation to cover part of the conference expenses at https://donate.ellak.gr/.