- Network inventory
- managing schedules of the services offered
- monitoring slot
- or service uptime
It uses a series of IP packets that are shipped and then collected information from them.
Nmap determines what machines are available on the network, what services or hosts they offer, what operating systems they are on development, what types of firewalls are in use and much more.
The new version comes with additional support for brute-forcing Drupal sites with http-form-brute, and improved http-default-accounts script with 568 new fingerprints.
Read all the new features and improvements from the following link:
Download Nmap 7.91
- Electron (PoC) vulnerable to Skype, WhatsApp, Slack applications
- Google Chrome Advanced Protection Program
- How to clean your keyboard once and for all
- Windows 10: view the latest 10 copies on the clipboard
- Hibernate Windows 10 when you close the laptop cover